Rawn Shah of IBM contacted us about a new course he is teaching on “Managing Online Communities” for the University of Arizona. Information about the course, including the course syllabus, is offered on Rawn’s web site.
I am a data & results driven Digital Media Influencer with over 15 years of experience in engagement, family marketing, scaling infrastructure and audience culture across a product’s lifetime from pre-launch to millions of users.
Strategic Vision & Business Development:
• Articulated corporate integrated digital marketing strategies for 10 children’s entertainment properties across multiple digital channels
• Authored a comprehensive business plan for scalable online community infrastructure for internal and external partners and successfully participated in a thorough VC due diligence process
• Increased sales revenue by 20% while managing 6 million dollars of annual revenue in existing business services.
Production & Project Management:
• Developed multiple 2D & 3D multi-player virtual worlds, online games & apps based on repurposed/original assets
• Produced 12 animated 2-minute shorts for broadcast on television & developed animation production department workflows
• Launched multiple major website redesigns to include more fan interaction
• Led workflow & process optimization teams to improve operational effectiveness/productivity.
Audience Engagement & Research:
• Developed domestic and international audience research programs both on & offline for both parent and children audiences
• Grew multiple audiences from pre-launch to tens of millions by using organic, as well as established marketing tactics.
Team Management & Relationship Building:
• Designed team management & organizational structures for multiple Web Content and Web Marketing departments including international remote teams of staff in North & South America, Europe and Asia.
• Managed teams in multiple disciplines, including customer service, social media engagement, production, moderation, marketing, design, tech and content development.
• Extensive client, vendor and partner management experience in television, licensing, digital, e-commerce & customer service industries
View All Posts