Podcast-wise, mostly. Thought I would share. 🙂
– Creativity’s top 5 podcast – Fantastic, short, succinct weekly digest of cool ad and media campaigns from around the world. Great inspiring stuff, consistently.
– Buzz Out Loud – been listening to for years and recently TRIED to stop. But I felt guilty for some reason and caught back up. Seriously, they are on episode 1021 and I think I tuned in around 250. Yikes.
– MMO Report – I lurv this podcast. Casey Schneider is hilarious and adorkable. Plus you learn MMO industry news and funny gamer insults. And where else would I learn about an in-game WOW tweet app.
– Sesame Street Podcast – Whatever. I work in kids media. It’s a short bit of one of my childhood babysitters. I don’t watch all the time, but I do watch. 😉
– X-Play’s Daily Video Podcast – Honestly I don’t watch all thetime, but I do tune in from time to time.
– CH Orginals – Not sure why I subscribed to this, but the consistently amusing short comedy clips have stayed on my queue for the past month.
– NPR: Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me – I love this Chicago public radio news quiz show. Saw them live twice this year. Yeah, I am that girl.
– Slate’s Political Gabfest – another that I have been listening to for about 3 years now. Always smart, funny and cool tidbits to keep me feeling on the smarter end of the citizen spectrum.
– This American Life – Sometimes heartbreaking, sometimes funny, almost always great. This is the stuff roadtrips are made of for me.
– The Moth Podcast – found this via This American Life, as they get a bunch of their stories form them. A NYC/LA and traveling spoken word outfit.
– You Look Nice Today – Merlin Mann, Scott Simpson and Adam Lisagor have a demi-deity status with me. Their brand of humor is my fav. They are not the most freuent podcasters, but I love them.
– Web Soup – Talk Soup format + MMO Report staff = awesome
– VHI Best Week Ever – They are on hiatus until next year or something, but I still love this video podcast.
I have half become one of those “Oh, I don’t have a tv” people. But, to my credit, it was because I thought I was leaving. Not because I think TV is bad. I love TV. It had a huge hand in my upbringing. 😀