Ypulse.com, the leading independent blog for youth, teen and tween media and marketing professionals, today announced its lineup of speakers for the Ypulse Tween Mashup. The Mashup conference, produced by Ypulse.com in partnership with Modern Media, will help media and marketing professionals understand how to reach tweens using technology in a multi-platform world.
Kyra E. Reppen, Senior Vice President & General Manager of Nickelodeon MTVN Kids and Family Group’s Neopets will provide the opening keynote focused on the original youth-oriented virtual world, while Renee Hobbs, Professor of Communication and Director, Media Education Lab, Temple University, will present the luncheon address focusing on MyPopStudio.com, a media literacy project for girls. Additional confirmed speakers include:Our speaker lineup just keeps getting better and better – these are media and marketing professionals who are immersed in what tweens are doing digitally every day.
* Jim Bower, CEO Numedeon (Whyville)
* Bryon Cahill, Editor, READ Magazine, Weekly Reader Publishing
* Molly Chase, Executive Producer, Cartoon Network New Media
* David Card, Vice President and Senior Analyst, Jupiter Research
* Mark William Hansen, Director, LEGO Group
* Mattias Miksche, CEO, Stardoll
* Daniel Neal, CEO, kajeet
* Izzy Neis, Online Community Manager for Kids/Tweens/Teens, Star Farm Productions
* Joi Podgorny, Kids/Tween Internet Community Expert
* Erin Reilly, CEO, Platform Shoes Forum (Zoeysroom.com)
* Denise Restauri, CEO, Allykatzz.com
* Addie Swartz, CEO, B*tween Productions
This is the first b2b event to specifically focus on how 8-13 year olds
are using technology and what media, marketers and .orgs are doing to
reach them,” said Anastasia Goodstein, Ypulse founder, editor and
co-producer of the Ypulse Tween Mashup. “Our speaker lineup just keeps
getting better and better – these are media and marketing professionals
who are immersed in what tweens are doing digitally every day.”
In addition to the growing roster of esteemed speakers, the Ypulse
Tween Mashup will include a panel with tween boys and girls who will
share their top tech picks, likes, dislikes, and more.
Great conference at which I will be speaking/facilitating. Definitely come if you are in te NYC area. It is being done in conjunction with Digital Life NYC, so tons to see, hear, etc.
Blogged with Flock