What can I not travel without. Hmm… my ticket, clothes, 😛 Ok for real.
- A laptop. I have a Macbook and a Macbook Pro. I don’t really go anywhere without them when I am not traveling. When I am traveling, they are almost always on me.
- My Ellington “Vertical Multi-Tasker” backpack. Quite possibly the best bag I have ever bought. And I have bought alot of back. Thin, but holds tons of stuff. Professional, but still a functional backpack. This bag has been around the world this year with me. When it dies, I will buy another immediately.
- My ipod packed wth podcasts. I can’t go anywhere without my podcasts. Buzz out loud and Cynopsis for news and Best Week Ever and Ask A Ninja for fun are current traveling favs.
- Airbourne. I get sick alot. This stuff helps.
- Skype. The more people I can talk to when I am traveling, especially overseas, the better. I was gone for a great deal of Sept-Nov last year and will be gone most of March this time. Skype helps homesickness, especially being able to see a loved one’s face.
- Space bag – I am so getting one of these before my next trip. It totally saves space and is a perfect place for dirty clothes in a tiny suitcase.
- Blackberry. I just got the world edition, but my blackberry is nice to have around when I dont want to lug my computer around town. I WISH I had an iphone, but until they are on verizon, I will have to wait (possibly forever).
- Offline google reader. LOVE reading my backlog of feeds and then re-syncing when I get back to an internet connection off the flight. I will never catch up, but at least when it’s offline, it LOOKS as if I am making progress
- I remembered another one – graph paper notebooks. For work, I like the multi-colored, tabbed, spiral bound Clairefontaine notebooks, that I can only find at Container Store (yet not online 😦 ). For personal, I use the black Moleskin version. Something about the graph paper tho…
Little late on the reply… or am I early? Regardless, here are more:
- Lately pop and R&B songs have tons of meaning to me. That is a bad thing, in case you didn’t know.
- My dog’s name is Linus, he is a black pug and he is amazing, even with all the snoring and farting.
- I can’t watch TV passively unless I am sick. I have to be on my computer, knitting, folding clothes or otherwise multi-tasking.
- I love evangelizing for products/services that I love (See my blog and multiple twitter posts). I live WOMM. 🙂
- I collect indie toys, like those at Rotofugi.
- I can cross-stitch, quilt, knit, crochet, make clothes, spin pottery, craft and do tons of other handi-craft.
- I could eat Indian buffet everyday.
- Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Because its about food and family.
Blogged with Flock