Here are the rules I must follow:
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own post about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here we go (better late than never…). 8 random things about me:
- I am the oldest of 5 siblings and 20 cousins and we were raised very closely. The latter number I always have to count, even though there hasn’t been a recent addition in roughly 5 years.
- I went to 7 different schools, moved 5 times and grew up in 3 different states before graduating high school. Because of this and a breadcrumb from haphazard of genealogy research, I like to refer to myself as a gypsy.
- I prefer small dishes to large, i.e. tapas, buffets or appetizers rather than big meals.
- I love red wine and just spent 2 weeks exploring Northern Argentina learning about their unique regional wines, focusing on Malbec.
- I made it to my 2nd semester of my Junior (3rd) year of undergrad at Ariz State Univ as an undeclared major and still accidentally graduated in 4.5 years with a Bachelor of Arts in Math and Bachelor of Science in Women’s Studies. I chose all my classes until declaring a major by wandering the bookstore and signing up for classes with interesting textbooks.
- I adore pop, hip-hop and rap music as much as I do indie, classical and rock.
- I haven’t owned a car or land-line in 4 years, but I will never be without a TV.
- I revel in my math geek identity, although lately only materially – I love lists, graph paper and collect relics of math history (abacus, adding machines, slide riles, etc).
Blogged with Flock